How do you establish a growth mindset? How do you build resilience in your business? And how are you creating mindfulness in your business on a day-to-day basis?
These are the questions our host William ‘Cole’ Smith is asking us to consider as he cuts to the heart of what is required to build a mental mindset.
As entrepreneurs, we are going to face challenges and have doubts. And so it’s how we prepare ourselves for those moments that will ensure we survive in business in the long run.
From finding the right mentor to compiling a ‘to do’ list, and from alleviating stress with a timeout in nature so that we can return refreshed to solve our business problems, Cole is offering us great advice from his many years of experience as an entrepreneur.
If you are looking for practical ways to improve your mindset so that you can up your entrepreneurial game, then this episode is an absolute must! Please join us!
“When you don’t know what you don’t know, the best thing to do is read, write your list (your things to do list), set your goal, and ask people.” ~ William “Cole” Smith
In This Episode:
– How are you building your mental mindset?
– What daily habits are cultivating mindfulness in your business?
– Cultivating a growth mindset versus a fixed mindset
– Building resilience when the market fluctuates
– Writing down the Top 10 things you need to do
– The importance of reviewing your goals daily
– Failing forward with a growth mindset
– The importance of alleviating stress so you can think clearly and solve your business problems
And so much more!
Resources (Books Cole recommends):
– Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance – https://www.amazon.com/Grit-Passion-Perseverance-Angela-Duckworth/dp/1501111108
– Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – https://www.amazon.com/Mindset-Psychology-Carol-S-Dweck/dp/0345472322/
– The Resilience Factor: 7 Keys to Finding Your Inner Strength and Overcoming Life’s Hurdles: https://www.amazon.com/Resilience-Factor-Finding-Strength-Overcoming/dp/0767911911
– Bounce: Mozart, Federer, Picasso, Beckham, and the Science of Success – https://www.amazon.com/Bounce-Matthew-Syed-audiobook/dp/B003IF3808/
– Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy – https://www.amazon.com/Option-B-audiobook/dp/B06Y15MP72/
Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change and Thrive in Work and Life – https://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Agility-Susan-David-audiobook/dp/B01FYC3262
Connect with Cole Smith:
– Email – [email protected]
– Website – www.gz6g.com
– Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/GreenZebra/
– LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/greenzebra