Are you an entrepreneur that is afraid to spend money on marketing to reach your customers? Do you have the mindset that your customers are not buying products and services?
Are you worried that you’re not going to have enough money and that you’re taking chances spending money on marketing and not getting enough results from it?
These are the three key questions our Dollars & Data host Coleman Smith is asking us to consider as we think about embracing fearless marketing. If you feel this way, don’t worry: Cole’s been there too. But the truth is that 2023 is the perfect time to seize an opportunity!
There are three key areas that you can reduce the fear you might have – and start looking at innovation that can drive your business.
Maybe you need to change some of the ways you’ve been omni-marketing, but it’s not about pulling the brakes on your marketing spend. It’s about using fear to motivate you. Perhaps the landscape is less competitive – and that means there’s more opportunity there for you!
Whether it’s looking at your existing data to see what you can do differently, or finding new partners and trying something different, there are plenty of ways to be more agile, and more fearless in your marketing as you grow your business and see out these challenging times. Please join us!
“Use fear as a catalyst for innovation.” ~ Coleman Smith
In This Episode:
– Using fear as a catalyst for innovation
– How to see opportunity in challenging times
– Looking at your data to turn those pennies into dollars
– Asking questions with your data-driven analytics
– Adaptability: what can you do differently in changing times?
– How agile are you in your business?
– Appreciating that more fear means less competition
– Looking for new ways to find vertical, niche markets
– Assessing your market positioning and value proposition
– Cultivating brand resilience and growing your brand when it’s cheaper
And so much more!
Connect with Cole Smith:
– Email – [email protected]
– Website – www.gz6g.com
– Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/GreenZebra/
– LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/greenzebra