Are you ready to unleash your business potential? To do that as a business owner, you’re going to need to have a positive mindset. We can often get bogged down as business owners when the network is down or a customer is complaining.
In this deep dive about having a positive mindset, Cole reminds us that in order to overcome any negativity, we need to appreciate that we are problem solvers as business owners. We also create lots of benefits for those around us.
Overcoming setbacks and turning those failures into success are all possible with a positive growth mindset. Are you creating self-belief so that you can incorporate a culture of positive mindset into your business?
From practicing gratitude and setting realistic goals to taking care of your mental and physical health, Cole is on the money with this advice from the heart that will leave you feeling positive after giving it a good listen. Please join us!
“Business owners are problem solvers. We’re not just in business to make money. We’re in business to solve problems.” ~ Coleman Smith
In This Episode:
– How do you get out of your own way to create a positive mindset?
– Understanding the territory of running your own business
– What gets you up in the morning? Focusing on your passion
– What are the benefits of running your own business? For you and others
– What is the difference between a positive mindset and a positive growth mindset?
– Setting bite-sized goals
– Having self-confidence and self-belief
– Appreciating the power of resilience
– What is your 12-month vision?
– Practicing gratitude and challenging your negative thought patterns
And so much more!
Connect with Cole Smith:
– Email – [email protected]
– Website – www.gz6g.com
– Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/GreenZebra/
– LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/greenzebra
– YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/c/GreenzebraNetgzm/featured